Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easy Tilapia

We have been trying to cut out red meat at our house and we are getting tired of chicken and turkey. So I have been trying to cook more fish. I have not enjoyed fish in the past but I am getting to like it. Tilapia is such a mild tasting fish it actually does not even taste like fish. This is a easy recipe and supper yummy! if you have not experimented with fish in the past this is a perfect recipie. Everyone loves it even my 2 year old.

3 Tilapia loins
1 container of lemon yogart
Some Salt & Pepper

spray a pan or oven dish with non stick spray and put fish in. smoother the fish with the lemon yogart. sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Cook at 375 for 30-40 min. Enjoy!
(we like to eat the tilapia with herb rice and broccoli and carrots for some color.)

3 comments:

  1. No,it does not smell up your house at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try!
    That's funny you are cutting out red meat... I just bough STEAKS for the very first time. $$$. !!!. I had no idea how much they cost. I just asked the butcher for something good... two steaks.. $19.87. Holy Smokes!
    But, yummy for Easter dinner. ( :

    ReplyDelete